Google Photos integration

Looks like there has been some requests for this, but none that have been specifically for Google photos. Would be nice to have Google Photos integration into sharptools.

I agree. I used to pay for dakboard essentials to get that Google Photos integration with time settings and shuffle. Now that I use sharptools (got rid of db) only I do not have any way to use show photos in my screens. It would be so cool if someone could take a look how dakboard did it and then “just copy” :wink: the solution to sharptools.

2 Likes

An old thread but I thought I would jump on. I wouldn’t limit this to Google Photos - any of the photo services would be ideal - Amazon, iCloud etc. iCloud would be my favorite as I use it to curate my pictures and setup albums. But whichever is easiest as I back up to all of them.

I also use free DAKBoard as a screensaver - primarily to display pictures. Having this ability in Sharptools would allow me to build a screensaver dashboard and boot DAKboard.

Somehow I didn’t vote for this one the first time around. Bumping it up again. I can’t believe it only has 8 votes. We love our dakboard screensaver on top of Sharptools. After scanning all of our pictures during COVID we are now seeing pictures we had forgotten about. Would love to have this feature native in Sharptools.

1 Like