Fully Kiosk login hangs up

I’ve been using a Fire Tablet 7 with Fully Kiosk (paid) for several months without any problems. This morning I was logged out of Sharptools and Fully goes directly to the login page. However, the login page doesn’t completely load and I have no way to log in again. I just see the bar with three lines and the circle near the bottom.

I thought it was a Fully issue, but I tried it with Wallpanel and get the same behavior. Can anyone tell me what’s going wrong?

-Joel

Can you refresh your browser and try again? Just pushed a patch for older browsers.

Confirmed that the patch worked for me on Fully Kiosk.

1 Like

I can get the login start page now. I’m trying to login with email I get the email field and the blinking prompt, but the keyboard won’t come up so I can enter the info.

-Joel

Which browser are you trying in? If it’s Fully Kiosk, make sure you haven’t tweaked any settings that might disable text input. For example Advanced Web Settings > Enable Text Input should be enabled. Similarly, if you’ve made any customizations to the system keyboard, you may want to double check those.

If it’s on a stock fire tablet, you might also want to try the basic Silk browser as a test.

It seems to have sorted itself out. I got logged in and everything is back to normal. Thanks for the help.

-Joel

2 Likes