Free vs Premium?

Just starting to look into the Sharptools dashboard after migrating my devices to Hubitat. I see what the benefits of the Premium sub is but I don’t see the limits of the Free version?

1 Like

Hi @eibyer, welcome to SharpTools community. Free license can have 1 dashboard and up to 15 tiles, and you can find more details in the page below.

I’d also suggest to visit the “show-off-your-sharptools-dashboards” thread, to get inspirations from other users’ dashboards. I found myself learning from other users’ creativeness quite often. :grin:

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Thanks! I knew there was a page somewhere… I am sure I’m not the first person to ask this :slight_smile:

1 Like

How long does it take to synch devices? I authorized my devices in the Hubitat hub but I don’t see any of my Things.

It should be less than a minute or two to complete the sync process. But there might be something prevent the hub from syncing the devices over. Please take a look of the troubleshooting steps from the KB article below. The high level steps are to reboot the hub, and try to authorize small batches of the devices first to narrow down if there is any particular device causing the sync process to fail.

Let me know if this helps.

That worked out great. Also, not sure if that caused my hub to lock up or it was already locked up. Not a biggy, I got the devices pulled and now playing with setting up a dashboard. I will definitely check out the thread you linked for ideas.

1 Like