Free version of web app only allowing 13 tiles

Hi,

I have been using SharpTools to test things out, and it recently switched from trial mode to “free” mode. Your website says it should allow 15 tiles in free mode. I have exactly 15 defined, but now 2 of them are disabled in free mode. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug? I do have 3 2x1 tiles in the 15, but then if oversize tiles counted against me, I would think I would only be allowed 12 tiles instead of 13. I have attached a screenshot of what I am seeing. Thanks for any help.

Scott

Thanks for the report, Scott! I’m looking into it now, but I believe I’m able to reproduce by editing a tile on a dashboard which was already at the 15 limit which is not the expected result. :open_mouth:

I’ve confirmed the issue and we’ll work on getting a hotfix out for this - thanks again for reporting! In the meantime, can you try the following:

1. Open your dashboard
  2. Tap the … in the bottom right of the screen
  3. Tap Edit to enter edit mode for the dashboard
  4. Tap the orange Save icon in the bottom right corner to save

Note: Make sure not to make any changes. We’re basically just opening the dashboard to be edited and immediately saving without making any changes.

1 Like

Nice workaround - thank you. Working like a charm again. Thank you for the quick response.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that the previous workaround got things working for you! Just wanted to give you an update that we included some improvements around determination of which tiles meet the free limit in today’s platform update. :slight_smile:

2 Likes