Feature Request: Outline Icon Style

Semi icon related… can we get some skinny icons lol like for doors and locks. I should probably refer to it as more like outline icons.

Hi @eibyer - thanks for posting the request! I hope you don’t mind that I moved your reply into it’s own post to give it a bit more visibility and make it easier to track the interest from the community.

Community feedback is a key part of how we prioritize what we work on. The more interest we see from the community, the more likely it is to get prioritized (and vice-a-versa), so we’ll open this up to the community for their feedback / interest.

Not problem. I’m just getting started replicating my ST dashboard and just learning how to customize the look. Also trying to get used to how the tiles and spacers behave.

The following post has some tips and video clips showing how spacers work and how tiles wrap in different sized windows:

You might also find this post around designing dashboards for a tablet from a PC helpful:

Thanks, I did run into those threads after searching. My first dashboard ‘exploded’ when I hit save. I had tiles all over the place :smiley: