I am currently a Smartthings/Webcore/Actiontiles/Grafana User.
Due to the announced changes to Smartthings I am actively looking at moving to Hubitat/Webcore/Sharptools/Grafana.
95% I am sure I can move across or rebuild in a satisfactory way. However, I have one issue which seems to be a show stopper unless I am missing something. Namely fixing tile locations in a dashboard.
I need to regenerate 8 different dashboards 5 on phones or tablets (which have different sized screens and family members use) one on my 3 Screen PC and 2 using Iframes embedded in Grafana for my main kitchen dashboard.
As far as I can see when I move a dashboard between my different orientation PC screens/Phones/Tablets/Grafana Iframes the dashboards re-arrange themselves by adding blank tiles. I have tried the browser resizer which helps in some instances but if I reopen the dashboard just once in a wrong/different sized window it can mess up the whole dashboard.
This is especially tricky in two of my instances:
Grafana Iframes. Editing the dashboard is next to impossible from within Grafana as the edit window differs in size to the final Grafana iframe but you need to open the edit tool when adjusting the iframe properties so it always messes up the content.
Putting my Samsung Phone into its DeX station as the screen resolution obviously changes.
I really like Sharptools and am happy to pay. However, Is there any way to ‘fix’ the tiles in place. If not, can I add my vote as an urgent request, please.