Change DEFAULT dashboard colors?

Have I missed it somewhere, or is there a way to change the default colors so ALL dashboards that use it will change when those colors are changed? It would be better than changing every dashboard locally instead of globally from one place… when we change the global look of our setup.

Not at the moment, but thanks for the suggestion. We’ve noted the feedback.

(We also have it on our hit list to introduce a theme/style system and I think it potentially could cover this request)

This is the nth time I’ve seen you mention the theme/style system, and I’m very excited to see what’s coming!

I also, BTW, have made massive progress on my next big project that I think is going to be very unique and could have the potential to open up a lot of eyes to some ways of using our smart homes that people may not be thinking of yet. I don’t want to oversell it, but in all my searching, I haven’t seen anyone doing quite what I’m cooking up. --And SharpTools is right at the center of it! So, hopefully if my project is very successful, I’ll put out a video showing what I’ve done, and the whys and hows of the journey there…and maybe it’ll bring a few new eyes over this way! :blush:

2 Likes