Cannot run on ios 9.3.5

Hi all, first I would like to thank you for this awesome tool!!

I’m having troubles using it on an old iPad, logging in from safari and its getting stuck trying to load “authorized locations” (I have only smartthings for now)

When trying to go to dashboards, it’s just loading forever…

Ios 9.3.5 (13g36)

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing? I just tested in Safari on an iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.3.5 and I was not able to reproduce the issue.

Do you have any network firewall or similar security appliance in your home? And can you access the dashboards normally from other devices in your network?

Thank you for your quick answer,

I’m having no trouble surfing and using sharptools.io from all my other devices over this network.

After login:

BTW, when trying to reload, it’s kicking me back to the login page.
Perhaps it’s too heavy for the iPad?

Account page:

Interesting. Is the website in ‘Add to Homescreen’ mode or viewed normally in Safari?

I haven’t seen that happen before – I would think that if it was just too heavy for the iPad, the browser would just crash. Taking you back to the login is odd as it’s almost like it doesn’t realize you are logged in yet. And the fact that you can load the user page and dashboard, but the loading spinners show made me think it’s loading the app but can’t connect to the database (which is why I asked about network firewalls and other devices).

If the device is still running iOS 9.3.5, then it’s likely quite an old device and not an ideal candidate for dashboards since the performance might not be amazing, but I’ve seen other people post in the community that they are using iOS 9.3.5 devices. :thinking:

I managed! :slight_smile:

I signed into my smartthings account on the Ipad and added the dashboard to home screen, it works from there, just too slow to work with… oh well… will look for another tablet for using it.

Thanks!

1 Like