Battery not displaying correctly on one tile but ok on another

I am using the Fully Kiosk Browser Hubitat Plug in with two Kindles mounted in the wall. When I add the device to Sharptools and select the battery layout - one reports fine and the other reports 0. The device in Hubitat displays 100% for both batteries. Any thoughts on why this might be happening? Device details below. Master Bedroom works, Home Office shows zero. Thanks.

Does it still show 0 after the dashboard is saved?

When the dashboard is drafted, if that particular attribute has never been used on a dashboard it may be stale. When the dashboard is saved it determines if it needs any new event subscriptions and should refresh the data if it does.

You can also take a look at the device details directly in SharpTools to see what is being reported and if it thinks there’s an event subscription:

  1. Open your user page
  2. Tap the ... next to the location in question
  3. Scroll down and tap on the device in question
  4. Review the Attribute Values section

The items in solid black have event subscriptions whereas the grayed out items may be stale.

I would also note that sometimes just refreshing the page can help. When the SharpTools app first loads it runs a series of health checks that can clean up event subscription issues.

Thanks - that Attribute Values screen is very helpful. The suspect touchscreen is reporting subscribed to battery and last update on 8/27. So I checked the hubitat device log and it also is showing last update on that date. So it is apparently not polling the touchscreen properly - so will check in with the plugin developer to see about this.