Adding google photos

is there a way to add a google photo album in a tile

4 Likes

Not at the moment, but it’s something I’ve personally been interested in.

That being said, we haven’t had many requests for Google Photos integration, so we’ve been prioritizing other highly requested features. A key driver in deciding what we work on is the level of interest from the community… so posting here is a good first step! If the topic garners interest from other community members, that’s a good way to get the priority bumped up!

In the meantime, some people use Dakboard as a ‘screensaver’ which provides the option to link with Google Photos.

4 Likes

Please on this one! Its the only thing stopping me from fully moving from Dakboard!

2 Likes

Hi Josh, I was wondering if this is still something that is still in the works? Thanks.

Hi @J_ROD - welcome to the community and thanks for posting. This topic hasn’t garnered a high level of interest, so we’ve been prioritizing other more highly requested features.

We have a Feature Requests category now which supports community voting if you’d like to create a request there so other community members can vote on it.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for the quick reply, I am new to SharpTools and I love it so far. Very customizable an easy enough that actually motivates my creativity :slight_smile: .

2 Likes