Active Glow Icon on Fully Kiosk Disappears

Hi,

Am newbie here… just started with Sharptools a couple of days ago. I pulled out an Old (well not that old) Samsung 10.5 Galaxy Tab S that was sitting in storage for a couple of years and thought would have a go at setting up a few dashboards.
Anyway long story short, managed to replicate a few tutorials of using the music tiles, echo speaks, and playlists through spotify to Sonos etc without any problems (although unsure if can get spotify to find my personal playlist strings but not so concerned with that).
Had it all working nicely with tile layout aligned with using chrome developer tools on my laptop… but then I did an android update this morning… a 900mb update to 6.0.1 Marshmellow…
And although Fully Kiosk still works… the album art is not diaplaying correctly and when turn the lamp tile on the lamp glows for a second on my tablet then it disappears completely (as per attached image).
Since this update is quite old, has this happened to anyone before? Is this even the right place to post?
Be happy to recieve some guidance.
Oh, and also love this community, some great tips for setitng up for beginners like myself.
Aaron

2 Likes

Update: Managed to find the issue. Uninstalling the Android System Webview updates seem to fix it :slight_smile:

2 Likes