Would like to check device every XX minutes for offline status

Check device spelling is correct, also remove the space, so “device”,“device”

Edit: my mistake the space makes no difference

yes, the device spelling is accurate.

I literally cannot see any difference between your screenshot and what I’m using for both battery and offline, I remember having a problem at first (Thought it was leaving a space between device) it wasn’t, I just forgot to include Uppercase letters where needed

And you are able to filter?

Yes, Once I corrected the Uppercase in my device names

could you show me a screenshot of yours? Thanks!

Can you post the entire rule. And use the Take Screenshot option off the three dot menu button when editing.

Make sure to redact the token in the URL of the HTTP Action to. I edited your previous post to redact it from that screenshot. :slight_smile:

:point_up: Keep in mind that the expression that is being used expects an exact match of the name in the exclusions to a name that is in the HTTP response.

So bedroom light in the exclusions will only exactly match a device with the name bedroom light. It will not match variations like Bedroom Light, bedroom light left, left bedroom light, etc.

1 Like

Here is an updated screen shot, thanks!

In this Rule you are doing the filtering but then just send the unfiltered value (textSummary) to your notification. Is that intended? If you want the notification to show the filtered device list then it should be using $HealthDevicesOffline.

1 Like

@Laurie_Dale1 did you resolve your issue?

1 Like

YES! Sorry for the late response.

2 Likes