Tinycam stream via fully kiosk browser

hello.
I use sharptools as dashboad, and run a live tight from tinycam pro, via fully kiosk browser on an android tablet.
I comb not get it to show my live stream anymore, it just shows the image I have attached. I have tried the instructions from sharptools, but without success. I can stream directly from Google Chrome.
What to do?:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Jacob-
Can you try posting the image again? I don’t see a screenshot/photo in the original post. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry for the late reply. My mail has been down.
Do you see the picture now?

Thanks! Yes, I see the screenshot now. :slight_smile:

If you tap the ‘Learn More’ text on one of the tiles, it will take you to an article that describes the most common potential causes:

Under the Disable Mixed Content Blocking section, you can tap to expand the View Steps for Chrome on Android section. This basically works around the issue that Chrome is now requiring any media on a secure page to also be served over a secure connections (HTTPS / SSL).

There’s more information, background, and alternatives on the page linked above.

yes, I read that article. The problem is that I use the fully kiosk browser to run sharptools dashboad on, yes, I read that article. The problem is that I use the full kiosk browser to run sharptools dashboad on, and don’t seem like being able to make it work :neutral_face:

That error message should only show up if you are running Chrome / Chromium browser version 85 and newer (and the media source is not SSL and the image is not showing). So the browser seems to be reporting that it is Chrome based.

Can you share more details about your setup?

• What version of Fully Kiosk Browser (FKB) are you running?
    • It’s displayed at the top of the left-side drawer that you can slide out.
  • Under Fully Kiosk → Settings → Advanced Web Settings
    • What is Mixed Content Mode set to?
      • You may need to switch to ‘Always Allow Mixed Content’
    • What is the Fake User Agent String set to?
    • What is the Select WebView Implementation set to?

Select Web view I can’t find. I have to write a code to be able to see my camera, I can write it in Chrome for example, and then I can see them from there. As soon as I load the full kiosk browser, that message will come back. The rest isI can’t find. I have to write a code to be able to see my camera, I can write it in Chrome for example, and then I can see them from there. As soon as I load the full kiosk browser, that message will come back. The rest is corrected as you wrote and I have attached a year pictures :slightly_smiling_face:
Could I change so it doesn’t use Google as a search engine?

tir. 20. jul. 2021 16.08 skrev Josh Lyon via SharpTools Community <noreply@sharptools.io>:

It should be the last option in the Advanced Web Settings section if I remember correctly.

What about the Mixed Content Mode setting in the same section?

Do you mean you are prompted for a password / passcode?

If you have a username/password enabled in the TinyCam webserver, you’ll need to embed the credentials in the media tile URL:

From the following post (more tips in that discussion thread):

Media and Thermostats - #13 by josh

I changed all the things you wrote in the fully kiosk browser. The URL you typed is exactly the one I use. Furthermore, if I type it into Chrome, I must type a username “admin” before I can see my camera stream. :thinking:

Thanks for the update. I would recommend taking a look at the other posts in the community thread linked above.

There’s videos showing the end-to-end configuration, a number of screenshots, and some helpful troubleshooting tips in that thread. If things still aren’t working, it would be helpful to see screenshots of your full configuration.

Thank you very much. The problem is probably I use fully kiosk browser. It works fine on Chrome