[Resolved] SmartThings Graph Authorization Error

Hi all…keep getting this when trying to add a new light in the man

age connections section…

Is it just an error and like it says I should try later…or is there a bigger issue…

@Tom_Smith, have you tried to use the browser’s incognito mode yet? The SmartThings IDE can sometimes get confused about the account you logged in with, and sometimes this weird behavior can be resolved by using the incognito mode.

no this didnt work…ill try again later on…

FYI, looks like this might be a global SmartThings issue. I can reproduce this authorization issue from IFTTT as well. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Oh no…looks like I’ve lost the dining room for a while…hopefully it’ll fix itself soon…

Thanks for checking…appreciate that…

Least I know its not me…

1 Like

I am also having the same error and also logged a ticket with SmartThings

2 Likes

Be intresting to see if you get a response…keep us in the loop…

I contact ST UK via email 3 weeks ago about a separate query and still not had a response…

Just had an email back asking for more information so lets see

well that’s made a liar out me lol…what address did you use pal?

Just used support@smartthings.com

They haven’t got back to me since mind and the I don’t have the issue any more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ace going tot try mine now…

And funnily enough samsung has emailed this today…

Only took 3 weeks…mi now have the code to re set up my smartthings hub…

To use or not to use…

Yes it is working…fantastic

1 Like

Thanks again for reporting this - and special thanks to those of you who reported to SmartThings Support as well. We’ve found that the more tickets they receive on something, the easier it is to get things prioritized.

We escalated through some of our contacts yesterday and they were able to identify a deployment that had caused the issue and rolled back the changes this morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.