New user: CSS Help for Dashboards-Tile

Hi everbody.
I am a new user from Germany.
I would like to enlarge the icon from the dashboard tile.

This code does not work:
.tile .dashboards .icon svg { width: 45%; height: 45%; margin: 0; position: absolute; top: 30%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); }
.tile .dashboard .icon svg { width: 45%; height: 45%; margin: 0; position: absolute; top: 30%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); }

This code works, but it is not purposeful:
.tile:not(.super-tile) .icon svg { width: 50%; height: 50%; margin: 0; position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); }

How can I enlarge the icon from the dashboard tile directly?

Udo

Hi @blitzmaster - welcome to the community! :wave:

You might find the Community Maintained CSS Wiki helpful when looking for CSS snippets:

Note that we don’t officially support adjusting the size of icons as the tiles are all designed with specific element sizes in mind. That being said, if you want to use Custom CSS to modify the icon size, I find it simpler to target the font-size of the icon rather than manipulating the size and positioning of the elements:

Also note that custom uploaded icons are a slightly different element to target as noted here:

Yes, I have read all this.

With this, I increase or reduce all icons. But I just want to change the icon of Dashboard Tiles. Is that possible?

.tile.dashboards .icon svg {…} does not work.

.tile .icon svg {…} works for all icons

That looks right. Are you using the native dashboard tiles?

And are you using other CSS snippets as those could be conflicting/overriding your dashboard tile CSS snippet?

I found my mistake.

.tile.dashboard …, not tile.dashboards …

I looked at the item name (dashboards).

Sorry.

1 Like