Manage Resources - URL (media, etc) Disappears upon edit

I’ve searched this community and I’ve never seen this issue. I have gone into the “Manage Resources” and under Media, Calendars, etc. and if I try to edit one of those the URL of the resource shows briefly and then disappears (field is completely empty). I’ve tried this in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, so I don’t know if it’s my account or what I’m doing wrong!

Has anyone seen this before? I just wanted to make a brief change on an existing media item.

Thanks in advance!

We pushed out a hotfix for the numeric inputs for Gauges which likely introduced this regression.

I’ll take a look when I’m back in the office tomorrow and push out a hotfix for the hotfix. :flushed:

1 Like

Not a problem! I appreciate it! Thank you!

This is still an issue. I am seeing it right now on iPad. It has been there for several days now. Any ETA on a fix.

I pushed out a hotfix for this. Refresh the page to pull in the latest changes and you should be able to edit existing resources and their URL values.

1 Like

Thank you! That fixes the issue for me.

Wahoo! Thank you! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.