Life360 Live Map

Thanks just_jake. That would be hugely helpful. I’m aware of Tasker but haven’t used it directly in the past. This change by Life360 is frustrating. They abandoned their Alexa skill last year too. There was a key thing that was awesome with that skill. I was able to create a routine where I could ask Alexa where either of my kids were and Alexa via the Life360 skill would tell me their location. I miss that :-).

They killed the integration for Google as well. I miss asking where is my family.

I use Geofency on iPhone - works very well. FYI - the Life360 connection still seems to run on my Hubitat despite all of the other things working. There is a long thread on this and I can’t figure out why it still works - even after I switched to a new hub, etc.

1 Like

UGH - it doesn’t seam that Geofency is supported officially or unofficially for Smarthings. THX!

@josh I wanted to see if we could reboot this integration using the GPS location in a variable? I have this information exposed through a number of ways in Hubitat and Home Assistant. Would it be easy to update this custom tile to specify a variable and then use that to update the location?