Icon glow for motion?

I can’t seem to figure out, if is it possible to use glow for activity on a motion sensor tile? If so I can’t seem to figure it out. Any help is appreciated.

Just switches and lights. For motion you can use css in your theme. What is and how use "Custom CSS" for my Dashboards? - #5 by Bloodtick_Jones

If you want it to apply to all motion sensors.

.motion-sensor.active .icon {
    -webkit-filter: drop-shadow(0 0 3px #ff0)drop-shadow(0 0 10px #ff0);
    filter: drop-shadow(0 0 3px yellow)drop-shadow(0 0 10px yellow);
}

Or use the format here to apply it to just one style name.

1 Like

That worked perfectly! The only problem is now that sends me down yet ANOTHER rabbit hole!! Do you have any of neat or cool snippets you can share?"

It looks like you ‘liked’ the link to the Custom CSS Wiki that I posted in another thread, but I’m posting it here as well in case someone else finds this thread in the future. :slight_smile:

:page_facing_up: [WIKI] Custom CSS snippets, verified on SharpTools

1 Like

This worked great for a single-motion sensor tile, now I have another idea I would like to use it for if I could figure it out. I have created some super tiles with multiple motion sensors on each tile. For example, all of the motion sensors in my garage (4) are on a single super tile. Is there any way to glow apply to each of the motion sensor icons on the supertiles as well?