[Resolved] Delay between press and command sent message

This worked great! Never realized this was a part of Fully until now. Just wish that IOS had a similar feature. Can’t find anything to mimic it on the Apple iPad side. :frowning:

You are welcome, glad it worked out for you! I actually had an instance yesterday were this did not work, I heard the sound and walked away from the tablet but my scene did not go through. Here’s an idea for @James and @josh: Maybe you could build a audio confirmation that’s played when a command is sent? It seems to me like a press of button with fully is not equal to a command being sent in Sharptools if you know what I mean? If you guys could build this then maybe the user could choose between audio/visual or both as a feedback. What do you think?

1 Like

The visual feedback will be enabled by default. I’m open to considering an audible indication that a tile has been tapped and will add it to the list, but to be transparent this is the first request we’ve had for this and the level of user demand is a key driver of prioritization for us. We’ve got a number of other requests on the list with strong user demand, so those things with higher demand get prioritized first.

1 Like

I think audible response will be something either some will like and some won’t.

3 Likes

Not sure if you guys saw it, but we announced a new beta program and the immediate touch and progress indication is included in the first beta (along with some other cool features :sunglasses:).

I’d like to join the beta testing program please :grinning:

1 Like

The latest SharpTools.io platform release includes a number of enhancements based on the requests in this thread (as well as a bunch of other awesome features like dashboard backgrounds and transparent tiles). :smile: Thanks again for the feedback!

• Immediate touch indication with a wave effect on the tile
  • Small progress indicator showing that a command request is in progress
  • More consistent fast device control (via background token refreshing)

You can find more details in the following release thread:

Also - special thanks to those of you who joined the beta and helped us refine things!