Background network disconnected - Reload

That rollback is not working for me. Still have the problem occurring, even after device reboot. The first time I saw this issue was about 3 days ago.

I was getting the message on my phone (Android Samsung S10e using ā€˜Add to Homescreenā€™) typically when I was in my garden, but I am not getting it at the moment.
However, I am now seeing it on my laptop (Windows 11 Pro) running in Firefox. The message is ā€˜Worker Disconnected (beta) [RELOAD]ā€™
(I do not think I am on the beta program).
The Sharp Tools dashboard is in a separate tab I keep open whenever the laptop is on, but Iā€™m afraid I cannot give much information about when the message appeared.
Pressing ā€˜RELOADā€™ does reload the page.
Probably not a lot of hep I;m afraid, but let me know if there is anything you want me to try.
SharpToolsErrorMessage

Same here . Huawei tabletā€¦ Homey Pro 23ā€¦Kiosk browser, randomly messageā€¦ jpeg weather not reloadā€¦ :thinking::thinking:.
Regards Jimā€¦ Denmark

@brian.ratter @jimsteenfeldt @aliaspete55
As noted above, we rolled back this change. In most browsers, you should just need to refresh the page to pull in the rolled back version.

Some browsers, like Fully Kiosk, tend to cache pages longer than they should and you may need to clear the cache/data in your browser. Rebooting the device will not help as itā€™s the browser that has cached the page.

How To Clear Cache

The following page has a pretty decent summary of clearing the cache in most browsers:

Fully Kiosk: Clear Cache

On Fully Kiosk, you should be able to slide out the Fully Kiosk left navigation drawer and select ā€˜Privacy Checkā€™, then check the boxes and tap Delete. After itā€™s done refresh the page or slide out the left navigation drawer and select 'Go to Start URL.

Verify Rollback

To verify that youā€™re rolled back to the previous version, you can:

1. Navigate to your User Page
    • Open the Account Menu in the top right and select View Account
  2. Tap the Manage Account option in the User Card
  3. Verify that there is no version listed below the table

1 Like

Thanks Josh, I restarted the page and checked the version - no version is showing and no re-occurrence.

Saw this flash up yesterday also in the am. Two iPad Pros running the latest beta IOS

For those of you that had trouble when this feature was available in production, weā€™ve pushed out a number of improvements and enhancements related to this in beta. If you are willing to give things a try in beta, I would love your feedback if everything is working well for you in the beta version! :pray:

Please PM me if you are interesting in trying the updates and Iā€™ll get you access.

Hi Josh.
just to let you know, that since i cleared cache, I have had no problems :smile:
So thank you very much
Regards Jim

Thanks for the feedback! Did you see my PM a few days ago about the beta version? I would love your feedback on if things are working well with that version too! :pray: