Announcing Super Tiles!

Now that’s clever! I’ll have to try it. Does the width of the line change as well?

The width changes with the increase in font size, but cannot be controlled independently of that because the aspect ratio remains constant in the absence of any ability to distort the shape of the label container.

1 Like

I have been looking around unsuccessfully, to see if there is a way to hide the popup message EXECUTED MACRO on the dashboard from a supertile when we have an action on tap assigned to the tile.

You can include this in your theme:
.toast.green{ display: none; }
That will suppress the green toaster for all tiles, not just the super tiles.

1 Like

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for your help @Bernhard_Boennemann

Hi, I have two Tilles to show/control my door status, Lock/Unlock/Close/Open, and Battery level, so I am looking for some ideas to have on Tile with all information.

I don’t understand why hyperlinks appear to work differently inside of SharpTools SuperTiles. What am I doing incorrectly?

I have a Hyperlink ST Tile that works:

…which opens:

However, when I embed that same link into a SuperTile, it doesn’t work:

It looks like the first one is opened in a new window whereas the second is opened in an overlay.

You can change the ‘Target’ from your Super Tile items configuration screen to tell the hyperlink to open in a new window as well…

From your screenshot…

1 Like

AWESOME. That resolved my issue. Thank you!

1 Like

Would it be possible to see the name of the Super Tile given at time of creation in the tile editor? e.g. “Master Temp 1x1” instead of “Super Tile”

I’ve created similar Super Tiles for different dashboards but changed the size and spacing.
When I open the tile editor all I see is Super Tile.

It would be super helpful if the name given during creation showed instead

2 Likes