Announcing Annual Plans!

Introducing a brand new discounted annual plan!

Annual%20Banner

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback through surveys, community posts, and support tickets that you wanted an annual plan. The new annual plan is a result of the feedback from the community!

How to Change Plans (tap to expand)

Existing users can lock in the discounted pricing by changing your subscription via the user page.

1. Navigate to your SharpTools.io User Page
  2. Tap the Subscription link in your profile card
  3. In the License card, tap Change and confirm the changes!

Note: These same steps apply if you ever want to change from annual back to monthly as well.

3 Likes

Hi

Just to note that it would be good to offer alternative methods to pay rather than a straight card payment e.g. paypal. Its quite difficult to check the security of the payment basket and therefore I’m not inclined to put my card details in there. Sorry.
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback! I can empathize with the desire to know more about a page you are entering your credit card details into!

Just to provide a bit more detail, we use Stripe as our payment provider and they are certified under the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. They’re trusted by thousands of prominent brands like Salesforce, Reddit, Fitbit, and more!

That being said, I appreciate the feedback and we’ve noted the request. :smiley:

3 posts were split to a new topic: Spring Sale - Renewal?